Friday, April 20, 2012

Highlighting hair costs?

I get my hair highlighted by a lady my mom knows she worked in a salon awhile back but quit and does hair on side. I have gone to her 4 times. She charges me 50 bucks. Well I am kinda upset at how things turned out this time and want to go somewhere else. I am not wanting to spend a lot though. How much would it cost at some salons...a cheap one. I cant pay much more than 50



Highlighting hair costs?

You're lucky to get it so cheap...but if she's no good what is the point. Streaks should look natural and random...some hairdressers make them much too bold and thick. It's really easy to do if they just took the time to do it.



Look for people whose hair you like and ask them where they go. That is how I found some really good hairdressers. I saw this cashier at Wal Mart whose hair was streaked the exact same colours I prefer mine in...and nice thin highlights too. She gave me the name and it ended up they charge really cheap so I'm thrilled to have found them. You never know until you ask.



It has to look natural even with streaks...I like it cause it almost looks like fur...but hate those unnatural ugly streaks and some pick the absolute wrong colours that do not work for them. Try to find a photo...that always helps too.



I usually colour the base myself at home and then go to them for the streaks. Sometimes I do it myself but it's a lot of work and I sometimes just do the in between touch ups so that I end up going about twice a year to them.



Highlighting hair costs?

mine cost like 60 or 70. At my salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment