Friday, April 27, 2012

Can I use a box color on my salon highlighted hair?

I have been getting my hair highlighted at salons for years. However, right now I'm between jobs and have no money. Whenever I've tried box colors in the past, my hair came out orange.



My hair is currently highlighted blonde. But now I have an inch or so of roots. If I dye my hair with a solid box color, will it come out two colors because of my roots? Or will the color be strong enough to give me one shade?



Also, can anyone give any advice about the highlighting kits? I've heard good and bad things about them. Do they work well or is there a specific brand I should try?



Can I use a box color on my salon highlighted hair?

see i have had my hair colored before and i have done both salon and box it will turn out fine dont worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment