Friday, April 27, 2012

Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

here is a link to a pic of my hair right now...



http://i17.tinypic.com/3z0m5bq.jpg



its natural and im bored with it. so PLEASE tell me wut i should do to it!!!



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

I would put some red highlights in it, not a bright red but more like an auburn or deep red. That would be really pretty!



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

That's a common question if it needs a change as your hairstylist and find something you like so they could work to achieve it for you.



Good Luck



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

poopy red!!!



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

I love your hair. And blonde would contrast too much. I knew a girl who had your hair color and she got platinuim blonde high lights. It didn't work. I personally don't think you need highlights. Your hair is perfect. if you must, try a lighter, more golden brown.



AND PLEASE, PLEASE, clip back your bangs. You'll look more confident. And wear blue. I think it'd look nice with your eyes.



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

Maybe still stay brown but go a little red but not soooo dark but a little.



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

i would go for light brown highlights or chocolate brown lowlights



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

well let me start off by saying your hair is pretty how it is, but i think a mixture of caramel, auburn, and dark red would look very cute!!



Wut should I do to my hair color...? I DON'T WANT BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...?

Tips on Hair coloring / Hair Dyeing tips



Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



How to do Layering / French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment