Monday, April 23, 2012

I streaked my hair with blonde/light brown highlights, how can I dye it back dark without it coming

I want to get it back dark brown, even like an dark aburnish. What should I do?



I streaked my hair with blonde/light brown highlights, how can I dye it back dark without it coming out green?

you will have to pick a warm shade-with some red in it. You may have to use a TONER also.



I streaked my hair with blonde/light brown highlights, how can I dye it back dark without it coming out green?

Go to your local Sally Beauty Supply store get a protein filler nuetral apply this to your hair for 15 minutes towel blot but do not rinse it out. then apply your hair color . always get something with a nuetral base to keep it from pulling red,gold,green.

No comments:

Post a Comment