Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm thinkin of getting some highlights! I have black/darkbrown hair!?

What color do u think I should get. My eyes are green/gray/blue and I have dark brown hair almost black. I have fair skin.



I'm thinkin of getting some highlights! I have black/darkbrown hair!?

im tha same. if i were you i got a lighter brown tone then my real hair color. it looks good. and natural. you dont want anything that looks like really die you want it to look natural =] !!!



I'm thinkin of getting some highlights! I have black/darkbrown hair!?

I would get some light (but rich)brown highlights but don't make they look cheap....ewwww



I'm thinkin of getting some highlights! I have black/darkbrown hair!?

Smile. You have my coloring exactly. Get caramel high lights, it looks gorgeous.



I'm thinkin of getting some highlights! I have black/darkbrown hair!?

Every professional that has highlighted my hair has said either goone shade above your natural haircolor or one shade below. You want your hair to look natural and not fake. Also, it wouldn't hurt to get more than one color of highlights in your hair since everyone has more that one color in your hair.



I'm thinkin of getting some highlights! I have black/darkbrown hair!?

Be careful to not go more than 2 shades lighter than your hair color. The color of your hair when you were a youth is really the lightest you should ever go, anything else might look good in your hair, but probably won't look good next to your skin. You don't want to look like a zebra or have to keep up with deep roots growing in every week. Your coloring sounds beautiful. Dark hair with light eyes is always exotic and beautiful looking, make it work for you.



I'm thinkin of getting some highlights! I have black/darkbrown hair!?

I use to have red highlights and they look gorgeous on black or dark brown hair. I am thinking about getting them again but they wash out pretty fast. I think caramel highlights would look good too but that depens on what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment