Monday, April 16, 2012

I want highlights in my blonde hair what color should i get?

I use loreal or clairol's frost and tip design. It's not actually a color but pure bleach. It will give you the most natural looking highlights. Just pull your hair through the cap and keep a watch on how light your hair is getting. Just pull hair through a few of the holes the first time you do it, so you won't over do it. I have used this product for years with success everytime.



I want highlights in my blonde hair what color should i get?

it all depends on the blonde color you have. i have a golden blonde and i have almost white blondish highlights with a dark brown/ almost blackish lowlights.. you can seriously do almost anything,, just ask your stylist.



I want highlights in my blonde hair what color should i get?

a med to dark carmel color highlight would be pretty ... i suggest you see a stylist for your highlights vs trying to do them yourself. you will get the best results and will not have to worry about overdoing the highlights and damaging your hair. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment