Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair Highlighting help?

I highlighted my hair last night and it turned out terrible, nothing like I wanted it to. I have dark brown hair and it turned out almost bleach blonde, rather than rich copper like it was supposed to and it looks very bad against my dark hair. I was wondering how long I should wait before I try to dye it back close to my natural color or if you have any other suggestions.



Hair Highlighting help?

just buy a permanent box colour close to your natural hair colour and you can dye it back with no problem



Hair Highlighting help?

I suggest that you go to the salon and let them fix it. They will be able to fix it for you, you don't want to try to fix it and it turns out bad again.



Hair Highlighting help?

Wait about 1 week. Through the week, deep condition your hair with Cholesterol. Cholesterol is basically this thick, creamy stuff that comes in a pot, you can buy it most anywhere. After you wet your hair, put the cream all over your hair and leave it on for about half an hour. Then wash it off with shampoo as you normaly would. Do this today, and then tomorrow, do not use any hair products, straightners, or whatever on your hair. Do the same on Tuesday. By Wednesday, the color should have faded a little bit. Do not wash your hair until Friday comes, and then on that day either go to a salon or buy a box color and dye your hair back to it's natural color. This is the healthiest way to restore your hair back to the way it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment